Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > This hasn īt been my week    

This hasn īt been my week

Martharamirez
Colombia

This hasn īt been my week

Hey everyone,

You know, this hasn īt been my week, my laptop got a virus and I īm still trying to get my info back, I īm coming down with a terrible cold and I īm losing my voice (worst thing that can happen to a teacher). On the bright side, I wanna thank all those nice people in this site who have shown concern for my loss of files, specially ones I had downloaded from here.

Thanks for being so nice and thanks for cheering up my day.
I love this place! You all are wonderful!!!!

4 Nov 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Martha, I hope you īll feel better soon. Take care and take care of your voice too.

4 Nov 2009     

douglas
United States

Ricola candies are great for helping the voice from going all the way--I like the traditional flavored ones--they work pretty well.

5 Nov 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Get well soon! Every time I get voice trouble, I roast some lemon slices in the oven with a bit of honey on it. It works pretty well! Told by an excellent doctor, why don īt you try it? Get well soon and if in need... Please tell us!

5 Nov 2009     

Martharamirez
Colombia

Thanks a lot everyone!!!!!

5 Nov 2009