Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > I cant upload a power point my ppt size is 153kb is there anything I can do. I have uploaded 5 others earlier in the week     

I cant upload a power point my ppt size is 153kb is there anything I can do. I have uploaded 5 others earlier in the week

teacherflorida
United States

I cant upload a power point my ppt size is 153kb is there anything I can do. I have uploaded 5 others earlier in the week

I cant upload a power point my ppt size is 153kb is there anything I can do. I have uploaded 5 others earlier in the week with no problem.
PLEASE HELP!!
God Bless

5 Nov 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Do not worry... you will be able to upload later, sometimes the system does not allow you to upload, but keep trying and you�ll see you�ll succed !

5 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Please try later... and check if it �s ppt (pps / ppx  is not allowed)

5 Nov 2009     

daninkorea
Korea, South

Hi

I �m new to this site, I joined yesterday. I want to upload a Power point file but it does not work.  A window pops up and says the site only accepts ppt files. I am not sure what my file extension is but it �s a power point file. I would like to start using this site before my classes start again. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? The file size in 300 kb, and I am using the school computer in South Korea (might have something to do with that). Thanks

Daniel T.

20 Jan 2010