Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I īM REALLY SURPRISED    

I īM REALLY SURPRISED

jessica farias
Argentina

I īM REALLY SURPRISED

HI EVERYONE!!!!

I īM REALLY SURPRISED BECAUSE YESTERDAY I SAW THAT I HAVE REACHED 1093 POINTS IN JUST TWO WEEKS OF WORK, AS I JOINED THIS WONDERFUL SITE ON 21ST OF OCTOBER.  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED MY WORKS. YOU MAKE ME FEEL PROUD OF MYSELF KNOWING THAT MY WORKS ARE USEFUL AND NICE TO SEE FOR SOMEONE ELSE (NOT JUST FOR ME) AND IT īS ABSOLUTELY ENCOURAGING TO KNOW THAT I CAN HELP OTHER TEACHERS AND THEIR CLASS. I COULND īT BELIEVE MY EYES AS I AM NOT SO SELF CONFIDENT. 

THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS SITE AND YOU ALL!!!

JESSICA.

5 Nov 2009      

maoopa
China

Congratulations!
I was checking your WSs and they look great. Unfortunatelly, my students wouldn īt like them cause they īre teenagers.

Keep up your contributions to our ESL community.

Sincerely,

Mauro

5 Nov 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Felicitaciones!

Your worksheets are lovely. I īm sure members who teach YL will find them really useful. You īve started the right way, uploading original, attractive and useful works...that īs why you īve reached that amount of points in a short time. That īs why I don īt understand when new members come here desperately asking for THEIR points!! When they do so little to get them.

5 Nov 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Jessica
Congratulations! You īve become a moderator!
Keep sharing your excellent work!

Stella

5 Nov 2009