Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > FANCY FINDING PEN FRIENDS FOR YOUR STUDENTS???    

FANCY FINDING PEN FRIENDS FOR YOUR STUDENTS???

orhanmazman
Turkey

FANCY FINDING PEN FRIENDS FOR YOUR STUDENTS???

HI MY DEAR COLLEAGUES,

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND MY TURKISH STUDENTS PEN FRIENDS. I HAVE A CLASS OF 30 STUDENTS AGED BETWEEN 14-15. THEY ARE ELEMENTARY LEVEL AND WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD. WE WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE OUR FEELINGS, LOVES, SORROWS, THAT IS, OUR LIVES, WHILE WE IMPROVE OUR ENGLISH. WE WOULD RATHER EXCHANGE SNAIL MAILS AS E-MAIL LACKS THE "HUMAN TOUCH" SNAIL (REGULAR MAIL) HAS. SNAIL MAIL FEELS AS IF IT HAS A LONG STORY TO TELL AND AS IF THEY HAVE TAKEN A LONG WAY TO ARRIVE. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected] IF YOU SHARE MY VIEWS. I CAN SEND YOU MY STUDENTS � ADDRESSES SO THAT YOU CAN WRITE YOUR FIRST LETTERS, WHICH WILL HELP US BUILD, MAYBE, A LIFELONG FRIENDSHIP OVERSEAS. OR I CAN SEND YOU OUR SCHOOL �S ADDRESS AND YOU SEND THEM IN ONE PARCEL, WHICH WOULD BE CHEPAER TO SEND.

I ALSO HAVE A LANGUAGE CLASS WITH 8 STUDENTS.

BEST REGARDS...

5 Nov 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi!!

I would like to  become part of this project but, currently classes have been cancelled in my school since water pipes are broken, faucets were dripped and toilets stopped up. I became part of a postcard exchange and I am sending them to a member of this site today. Teachers are reprogramming the term but we dont know yet if classes will be starting next week. Anyway, I will be contacting you as soon as our situation can be solved.

Thanks for this project

Maribel Allocca

5 Nov 2009     

txelletafm
Spain

I have a group of that age but it �s a redused class. They are only 10 students!If you are interested let me know it!!Thanks

5 Nov 2009     

mariadacruz
Portugal

Hi!

My students are a bit older - 15-17 - but I believe they will love to become part of this project. If you are interested let me know. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks for your invitation.

Cruz Carvalho

5 Nov 2009     

adriana libera
Brazil

Hi orhanmazman,

I have some students at the same age of yours, and also in a similar  level proficiency. I imagine my students  will be really interested  in being in touch with other English students.

My e-mail address is [email protected],  

6 Nov 2009