Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Uploading Powerpoints    

Uploading Powerpoints

boombox5
Korea, South

Uploading Powerpoints

I have been trying to upload powerpoints for more than 2 days now.  It doesn �t matter what size they are, it just doesn �t do it and I get an error message.  Despite the fact that making a powerpoint smaller than 500kb even with compression makes for an extremely small and boring powerpoint I am trying to share the ones I can.  Please if you have any advice for uploading powerpoints please let me know:)

6 Nov 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

The server is sometimes busy. Please try later. Check the presentation - you can share ppt only (no ppx, pps)...
While making a new ppt, try to use cliparts, they are not so heavy / big...
Good luck!

6 Nov 2009     

boombox5
Korea, South

I have been trying for a few days now and the powerpoint is only 100kb so I am really not sure what the problem is at all.  I can upload worksheets no problem, but it just won �t let me do the powerpoints. 

6 Nov 2009     

boombox5
Korea, South

I have been trying for a few days now and the powerpoint is only 100kb so I am really not sure what the problem is at all.  I can upload worksheets no problem, but it just won �t let me do the powerpoints.  I get an HTTP 500 message.

6 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

We have been experiencing troubles with ppt section lately. It crashes sometimes, so no ppt can be uploaded... Please be so kind and try in few days... If you would like to share it right now, contact Aftab, he uploads documents of eslprintables members to shared mediafire folder...

6 Nov 2009     

boombox5
Korea, South

Okay thanks, I will try again next Monday and see if it works! Thanks for your help.

6 Nov 2009     

pajecki
Brazil

I have been having the same problem.

6 Nov 2009     

ling.album
China

I have been having the same problem. Maybe something is wrong with the system.

6 Nov 2009     

boombox5
Korea, South

Okay, so I have now been trying for over 1 week a few times a day and I still can �t upload any powerpoints.  Having no problems downloading worksheets but can �t get any powerpoints uploaded. I have tried shrinking them, sending small files.  Nothing seems to work.  I am about ready to give up :(

11 Nov 2009