Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > A red point    

A red point

silvia.patti
Italy

A red point

I have a modest proposal about stolen ws: when the first moderator report it as stolen and give us the link of course, it should have a red point so that everyone could see it and avoid to download it.

6 Nov 2009      

eng789
Israel

Interesting idea - to put a red dot on a stolen ws.  

Have a terrific weekend everyone.

6 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

It is a good idea!

6 Nov 2009     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Let �s not forget that any premium member can report WSs, so if someone report a fine WS by mistake/wrongly/and even for revenge - as we know it happens, the member who created the WS won �t have downloads till the �problem � has been solved. And most importantly, HOW would we solve that?

When I report a worksheet, I always provide the link from where it was copied and write on the WS �s messageboard saying it has been copied so the other users are able to see it.

I wouldn �t like to see a red dot in fine WSs and the member losing points because of other users with mean intentions.

But I know I �m just raising another problem, I wouldn �t know how to solve it either.

6 Nov 2009     

eng789
Israel

Maybe a yellow dot - meaning "caution" this ws is being investigated.

6 Nov 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

Everyone, seeing the red or yellow point, could see the link and then decide if downloading or not...

6 Nov 2009