Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > lapbooks    

lapbooks

bluflower
Italy

lapbooks

Has anybody ever tried to create a lapbook with his/her own students?

I guess it �s a typical american lesson activity and I �ve searched through the net and found it very interesting and stimulating. Besides it �s very useful in revisioning a theme or anything else you have worked on.
Tomorrow I �ll try to make a lapbook with my students on bonfire night theme. If it is a nice experience I �ll show you the result.
Anyway, for those of you who haven �t got any idea of what I �m talking about, give a look to these sites.

What do you think of it? 

6 Nov 2009      

eng789
Israel

What a neat idea,  thanks for sharing.

6 Nov 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Ciao, it �s a very new idea for me! I use mini books a lot, but I had never thought of something like this. Thank you Hug

6 Nov 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Nice resource and great website

6 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

This is new to me! I think it can be used with students of different ages when they have done a series of tasks on a certain topic. Many thanks for giving the links!

6 Nov 2009     

bluflower
Italy

Yes you can use it with different level students, from kindergarten to intermediate. It also depends on the choice of the topic.

See more:

on you tube you can see many videos on lapbooking.

6 Nov 2009