Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TKT exams    

TKT exams

patrenou
Argentina

TKT exams

Hi! i �ve just sat for the TKT  module 3. to my amazement they told us our results are going to be back  on the last days of May!! Do  Cambridge results for TKT  take so long in your countries?
Thanks in advance for your answers
                                                                 Have a nice and relaxing Sunday!!!

8 Nov 2009      

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

I �m amazed to hear that you took the TKT exam as well !!

It was obligatory in our country for English teachers and we had to take the first exam which was diagnostic one.. However, I missed the first module because it was early in the morning at my weekend !!

So I don �t know .. is this exam international or what !?

and I didn �t get to know my diagnostic result Confused

If anyone knows more information about TKT , please inform us about it  :)

8 Nov 2009     

dilekatameric
Turkey

I took the exam 2 years ago it announced in a month

8 Nov 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

One of my colleagues took this exam in June, 2009 and got her results in a month or month and a half. The certificate came in about 2 months. 

8 Nov 2009     

naddya
Russian Federation

I took it in May and got the result in August.�

For information about TKT you can look at http://www.cambridgeesol.org/resources/teacher/tkt.html

There are sample tests here

8 Nov 2009     

trelly
Argentina

Did you sit for the test in Buenos Aires? I sat for the 5 modules yesterday and I was told results are sent in 8 weeks time approx (that �s because TKT has no writing exercises I think!)

8 Nov 2009