Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Limited number of three woksheets    

Limited number of three woksheets

jessica farias
Argentina

Limited number of three woksheets

I �m checking the list of new uploads and I see that "HADASSA" has uploaded at least 10 worksheets, how could it be possible if there is a limited number of three worksheets per day???????

I don �t know what happened, if someone knows please tell me.

Jessica.

8 Nov 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Probably there is an error in the system. I don �t know why this worries people this much? No-one is competing for points or ....is it?Shocked

EDIT: Oh - oH -OH -oH

I´ve just seen it´s a stolen collection AGAIn. I searched for the user name you gave and I came across a user from Israel so I didn´t understand anything. Now I see it´s a different user with the same nick. Well, ALL those worksheets are stolen.. there are comments under the worksheets. I´m sure people have reported them so they will be removed.

8 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Jessica... This situation tends to happen very frequently... I agree with Sam... maybe it is an error in the system!

You won�t see this very often  

8 Nov 2009     

jessica farias
Argentina

As I am a new member every time I have new questions or doubts about how the site works in reference of some issues.  My questions it �s not about points, what happened to me before is that after uploading some of my worksheets I realized that they were wrong or the words were not in the correct place as the original so when I wanted to recharged it it said that I had reached the limited number.  I just wanted to know that.

Jessica.  

8 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Dear Jessica

This happened to me also, if you have a mistake in your worksheet, you can go th the homepage, then my printables, then you can enter the specific pritable that you want to edit. then, you can press (Edit this printable) to re browse it again without any mistakes..

I have done that couple of times and worked with me :)

8 Nov 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

Every time I send a printable I check it by downloading it from my printable page. You can do this free of points. This way I can see how it would download for others. Usually I see some mistakes which I have to correct so I click on "edit this printable" and make the changes. I have been know to do this four or five times before I am happy.

Great system! I hope you are enjoying this site. it is amazing.
Welcome and cheers from downunder, Joy

8 Nov 2009