Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Receiving payments from students - online or???    

Receiving payments from students - online or???

cheezels
New Zealand

Receiving payments from students - online or???

Hi everyone!!
Some of you know I have branched out recently and part of what I will be offering will be online sessions...

Has anyone any experience of receiving payments for lessons through paypal or something similar?
Paypal charge % commission on every transaction and with an international fee it becomes even higher...
Does anyone know of or have experience of a better way to get paid from a client?

I have had nibbles of interest in my services but need to iron out how exactly I am going to do this!!
I need to move fast on this and research as much as possible in the next day or two...

Thank you Hug
Rochelle
www.englishumea.weebly.com

8 Nov 2009      

surrealchereal
United States

Every place that handles online and credit card payments charges a commission. You could always start with Paypal and then if you find something cheaper in the future you could change.

8 Nov 2009