Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How many ws can we upload?    

How many ws can we upload?

Nereis
Argentina

How many ws can we upload?

I �ve seen that HADASSA has upload 9 (stolen) ws today. How can it be possible if we only can upload 3? And it �s really a shame that a TEACHER steals another work, how can we teach children to be honest the?

8 Nov 2009      

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Nereis!
Let �s make it clear that it is this HADASSA and not the others in the site that has the 9 new stolen contributions...
Will stolen contributions ever stop? Censored
Cyn

8 Nov 2009     

kimcary
United States

All of the worksheets I have uploaded are self created and the website tells me that only 3 worksheets can be uploaded but when I log on later in the day, the website will usually let me upload another 3. I �m new to all of this so I �m not sure why it happens or how it works but it is letting me upload more than 3 each day. I think the most has been 6 but I honestly don �t sit around and try to upload things all day?

I just went to that individual´s page and noticed that no worksheets are posted. They have 3 points but have no available uploads to see.

I do agree, though, that we cannot instill honest virtues and good morals in our students if we cannot hold those qualities ourselves. What a shame.

9 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Just so you all know, the �ESLPrintables Day � is based on Spanish time... so if you are in another part of the world you may actually have the opportunity to upload twice in the same �day � for your location because of time differences and whenthe magical midnight hour strikes!

Also... there have been the occasional glitches in the system. This means it may be possible that the person has had points in the past & they may not have been removed from their total even though their worksheet(s) may have been deleted by the user or ESLPrintables.

Depending on how this total is calculated it may also be that they used 3 points to download items & so the system has kept those 3 points as a �total � even though in reality there are no points for that person to use because they no longer have uploads to accumulate points with... it may help resolve some internal data conflicts (just a guess which may be plausible from a computer programming perspective depending on how the coding works)

Cheers,
AB

9 Nov 2009