Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UUUUFFFFF... What a week!    

UUUUFFFFF... What a week!

Anaaa
Portugal

UUUUFFFFF... What a week!

Wacko Ooooh what a weeeeek... meetings, meetings, meetings and more meetings... Jesuuuus...

These days have been really heavy and I didn�t have the time to upload many new worksheets Confused sorry...

Hope this week I can save some time and upload much more new material than what I�ve been able to this week Ermm

This Saturday in Portugal we will have a demonstration... I hope it will be a big one so the government finally realize that we are not playing here, we are WORKING and schools are not circus... I hope to see many of you Portuguese teachers in Lisbon tomorrow...  Wink

NICE WEEKEND TO EVERYONE

7 Nov 2008      

Carla74
Portugal

I know exactly what you mean, Ana! But I am sure you think the way I do: We do what really makes us happy!!!

Unfortunately I can�t go to Lisbon tomorrow because I had a terrible car crash two week ago and I�m still recovering but my soul will fly from Viseu to Lisbon tomorrow and  I will be there with all of you!!

Go get them, TIGERS!!!!Thumbs Up

7 Nov 2008