Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > penfriends for little frogggies!    

penfriends for little frogggies!

Mariethe House
France

penfriends for little frogggies!

More and more of my students would like to have a penfriend, but a snail-mail penfriend because very few have access to the internet at home!!

They are 12/13 year olds, mainly girls ..... They are very reliable and I would  like to find penfriends who would be ready to write on a regular and reliable basis . I would also prefer not too far away  countries like Poland or croatia or Serbia or any close European country to make exchanges easier .
If you are interested, will you please pm me?
Thank you!

9 Nov 2009      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I sent you a PM. Wink
Michaela

9 Nov 2009     

kopciuszek
Poland

Hello!
I am an English teacher from Poland. I teach students (7-12yeras old)who are willing to have  a penfriend, I guess:) Let me know If you are interested my reply.
Anna

9 Nov 2009     

victoryturk1
Turkey

Hello! I am an English teacher from İstanbul in Turkey. I have 41 students at the same age as yours.I haven �t spoken to my students but Ithink they would like to have pen friends.ı have both girl and boy students.

9 Nov 2009