Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A question!    

A question!

vickyvar
Greece

A question!

Hi!
I was just wondering and have decided to ask you since I saw the reported wss today - I have made my own Present Continuous trains, taking the engine from a colouring page and designing the rest with MS Word. It �s fully editable and you can change the content of the wagons. The question is: since there has been another similar worksheet which was not editable and has used the whole picture from a colouring page , am I allowed to upload mine? I do not want to break any rules but I thought it would be useful to have it and change the content according to your class needs. What do you think?

9 Nov 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi Vicky,
I think you are allowed to upload that Ws. I checked the site and I couldn �t find anything saying the pictures / coloring pages in fact, are copyrighted. I think your Ws is OK.
Hugs,
gabitza

9 Nov 2009     

stefania.r
Italy

I completely agree with Gabitza. I think it should stay.

Love, Stefy Smile

9 Nov 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

Hi!
Thanks for your replies. My worksheet will be uploaded today so you will be able to see it in tomorrow �s contributions (I think...)

Have a lovely,productive day
Vicky

10 Nov 2009