Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´M VERY HAPPY!!!!!    

I´M VERY HAPPY!!!!!

Spanglish girl
Argentina

I´M VERY HAPPY!!!!!

Hi everyone!!

I just want to share something with you since this site has changed my life completely, my teaching has improved notoriously since a discovered this site.

Today I graduated from the teacher training college!!Smile Now I can say I AM a teacher LOL!!! I�m really happy and excited. Everything was as I had planned, my presentation was successful, and all my family and friends were there.

Thank you all for being part of this amazing site, for sharing your work and for your support. You also form part of my life.

7 Nov 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Smile WoWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Congratulations! This must be indeed a very, VERY HAPPY day for you, your family and your friends! Now it�s time to celebrate!! And relax... Have a wonderful weekend!

7 Nov 2008     

valpa
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS ANITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON GROWING!!!

7 Nov 2008     

bamarcia
Brazil

Congrats, Anita!

We�re all very happy too and wish you a very successful career!

Regards from Brazil,

Marcia

7 Nov 2008     

gabriela ingles
Portugal

Congratulations!

I�ve been a teacher for 15 years and I still have the same excitement and enthusiasm when I am in class. Hope you will always feel the same way. It�s a rewarding profession ( not materially, of course, at least in my country) but we are always learning and improving as human beings.

Regards from Portugal

7 Nov 2008     

helena.helena
Czech Republic

Congratulation!!!For future, I wish you successful career and the same excitement as I have now:-)). Good luck from Czech

7 Nov 2008     

bloom
Algeria

CONGRATULATIOooooooooooooooooooooooooooNS! Clap

7 Nov 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

That�s awesome and it must feel so great to finally have the hard work pay off! Judging from your contributions I think you will have a very long and happy career! Your students are very lucky to have someone as fantastic as you!TongueClap

7 Nov 2008     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Anita!
A lot of success in your teaching career!
Hugs from Israel,
Victoria

7 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Nov 2008     

Spanglish girl
Argentina

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WORDS. I also hope to have the same enthusiasm, I love teaching, and I also love preparing the material, making worksheets, etc. Of course it is hard work, sometimes students don�s respond I we expect them to do, but we don�t have to give up, and we must try to transmit them our love to teaching, so the love learning.

Thanks again for being there,

7 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >