Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Why not IWB activities?    

Why not IWB activities?

Tatyana83
Armenia

Now I know..what IWB is.. I �m sure that IWB I won �t see in the nearest future...is it COSTLY? I wonder..Ermm

11 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I have an interactive whiteboard in my class and I absolutely love it. However, it is just a tool. It will never replace a good teacher. It �s not about the tools, it �s how you use them.

11 Nov 2009     

customer
Italy

I �m learning to use the IWB, in Italy it is considered a sort of "new teaching frontier" (in my school we �ve got a Smartboard and we use the Notebook software ). I like it very much and my students love it, all of them want to come to the board and work on it! 

I �ve prepared some files and it would be great to share our work, just as we do with our printables and PPTs.

11 Nov 2009     

mmsilva
Portugal

It would be great to share my IWB activities with you! My school only has got one IWB but I have some activities that I �m more than willing to share with you !

It is a great tool but it will be greater if we can share our work!

12 Nov 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Well my first use of the IWB was ok-ish. I was teaching daily routines. I projected a word doc on the notebook with the routine and the student had to put it in the right order. This was followed by a lot of questions and answers in order to elicit the use of the third person?

I followed this by using the pictures from the gallery with people waking up, having a shower, brushing teeth, having a breakfast, catching a bus, arriving at office and asked students to right the actions under the pictures by coming to the board. They really enjoyed this part.

Finally they wrote abour their own daily routine. By the way in UK out lessons for adults are 2.5 hours long.

13 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2