Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I donīt receive any point     

I donīt receive any point

sndrsp
Spain

I donīt receive any point

Hello ,

Some days ago I uploaded some  worksheet , before that  I had seven points. Is it possible that I still have seven points? Why didnīt I receive any point for my constribution, please help me  I  think there is something I  missunderstand.

Thank you very much  

11 Nov 2009      

elderberrywine
Germany

You started off with 7 points, 2 for one worksheet and 5 for another one.
The other worksheets you uploaded have not been downloaded by anyone, so you didn īt gent any points.
Your work needs to be downloaded by other people in order to gain points for you.
Try to have a peek (preview) at worksheets that get a lot of points here and maybe learn from their style and make yours more attractive.
And don īt worry: we all started that way, with very few points for our first worksheets and then we got more and more and improved our knowledge of making them attractive.
Good luck
Dorothea

11 Nov 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I know it can be desperating sometimes to see some members with thousands of worksheets downloaded and with so many points while we are getting only seven or ten.

This happened to me about a year ago, when I had not so many points and sincerelly I havent ī  noticed how/when I got so many points by far.

May I tell you that you should be patient and try to think on your students rather than what the members of this site like when making your worksheets. Someone once suggested to check the most downloaded worksheets and copy their style  ( It īs highly appreciated) but I think it īs better to think of what my students would like which Im sure fits in some ways (not all of course) the worldwide students interests and needs.

On this site, we are luckily to be around very professional teachers and masters in the field of teaching, so eventually they īll notice the quality of your worksheets and the points itself will be risen up.

Miss Melissa Hug

Just for the record, teachers here like colourful worksheets and with a lot of pictures, if you decorate it, it will surelly help as well.

12 Nov 2009     

sndrsp
Spain

This site is great and I will do it as you say , thank you very much for your help

12 Nov 2009