Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME PLEASE    

HELP ME PLEASE

lizzysil
Peru

HELP ME PLEASE

HI EVERYONE:
I NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU
PLEASE WHAT PROGRAMS CAN YO RECOMMEND ME TO DOWNLOAD
VIDEOS from youtube
SONGS

AND WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD SONGS I KNOW I CAN NOT ONLY DOWNLOAD THEM FROM YOUTUBE
 AND ANY TIP YOU KNOW... I �M A LITTLE CURIOUS

THANKS A LOT
GOOD LUCK
HUGS FROM PERU

12 Nov 2009      

maoopa
China

To download from youtube real player is the best. For more music you can check the bookmarks here in eslprintables.

Best regards,

Mauro

12 Nov 2009     

erica_hoje
Brazil

Hello Lizzi...

I use a program called "V downloader". I download some videos from youtube with this program. Put on google "V downloader" and you �ll find it. It has a lot video formats.

I hope that you find what you �re looking for.

kisses,

�rica

12 Nov 2009     

Cintia17_
Argentina

Hello Lizzie!
I use a program called youtube downloader. You paste the URL address to download. And then, with the same program, you can change its format if you need to!
I hope it �s useful

Cintia

12 Nov 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

HI

I use atube catcher, it is very easy to use

you can download it!!!

Cari�o

12 Nov 2009     

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

HI

I use atube catcher, it is very easy to use

you can download it!!!

Cari�o

12 Nov 2009     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello,
  I personally do not use any programs to download from youtube. I just go to the link that I have above. I mean where you write "www. youtube.com/.........." I select "youtube" and I replace it with "Voobys"; I click on OK; after that I click on download in the next page I receive.
Cheers, 
  Please let me know if it worked to you or not. 

12 Nov 2009     

wolfy
Chile

Use google �s video search: http://video.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wv

There are many programs that allow you to download youtube, realplayer is probably the easiest to use :http://www.real.com/realplayer

It �s interesting to note that nay videos from google are downloadable without any software.

You can usually find most videos there too.

If all else fails (some websites do not permit downloading) you can always use camstudio to record that part of the screen: http://camstudio.org/

12 Nov 2009     

iker_2006
Peru

iep... u must use "Atube Catcher"... it �s the easiest...  ^^

12 Nov 2009     

Enid Stella
South Africa

You can use Limewire or Bearshare to download music MP3 (and other formats) files. The newer version of Bearshare does prohibit a lot of downloads so download the latest version and then download version Beareshare Lite 5.2.5
Good Luck

12 Nov 2009     

Lessa A.
Brazil

In my opinion, Gettube is the best program to download videos from youtube. It�s really easy to use it, since you only have to copy the url and paste it in the proper gap that the program offers. And there are two versions, so you can use it with windows or in your mac.

12 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >