Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mistake... Something weird happened...    

Mistake... Something weird happened...

Gia Mel
Chile

Mistake... Something weird happened...

Dear People:

Something strange hppened... I uploaded a WS some time ago, and it was ok, but today I entered my account and found out that there is another WS instead of mine. I know that I uploaded my WS, because once I wanted to find it in my computer and I couldn �t, so I entered my account and Voila! it was there!!! Or at least it used to be because now instead of my WS there is another one that I don �t recognize... What should I do? Should I just erase it and forget about my poor lost WS?

Sorry to bother!!!

G.M.

12 Nov 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Does the worksheet that appear in your contributions belongs to a member from this site?

12 Nov 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

I suppose so, because it is not mine, and I don �t want to steal anybody �s work...

12 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Then I think you should remove it, otherwise it would be considered as a stolen contribution.

Maybe when you tried to upload your worksheet, you selected the wrong one. I suggest you to delete the one you uploaded and try again to upload yours.

12 Nov 2009     

Gia Mel
Chile

Thanks... I �ve just done it... I �ve pressed edit and changed it... but I did not know that could be done...  me and my wrong buttons!!! 

12 Nov 2009