Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Can I ???    

Can I ???

Mouna mch
Algeria

Can I ???

hi everbody..

i have a question please..

can i make a reading WS from a web sitte if i mention the sitte in my ws.. i mean using some (2) cliparts plus some of the information.. sure enough i did it my way
but still i want to make sure.. can i uplaod it or...

thanks for youe advice..

14 Nov 2009      

libertybelle
United States

You probably can �t. Personal websites are the property of the person or group that  has made that site.  You would probably need the consent of the owners and also check to see if the images were free or not.
If the authors say it �s alright, then you should credit them on your worksheet.

L

14 Nov 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

here is what it says:

NOTE: Simply printing a hard copy for personal or private use does not require permission. Making copies for use or distribution to students in a classroom is also permitted and encouraged.

what do you think.. i still cannot do it???

14 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Mouna,
if you used it for your own students, that would be all right as they say for private use or distribution in the classroom. But I �m afraid you really can �t use it the way you wanted to.

14 Nov 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

thanks for your kind advice..

14 Nov 2009