Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How can I download old powerpoints?    

How can I download old powerpoints?

yolprica
Spain

How can I download old powerpoints?

I �m sorry if this is a stupid question but it is the first time I �m going to try to download a powerpoint and I can �t find how. Sorry to bother you with this.
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

16 Nov 2009      

dennismychina
China

Hi Yolanda,

Once you�ve found the PPt you want, left click �download this powerpoint�, then left click save as. Choose where you want to save it to on your computer and the name you want to save it under. Once it�s been saved, a dialog box should open, �open this file� click to view the downloaded file. It�s as simple as that.
Enjoy.

16 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi Yolanda,
Search for the topic as you do for WS. Then, at the top of the page you �ll have these options, say your search is �Christmas �
Christmas Worksheets  - Christmas PowerPoints - Christmas exercises
Choose powerpoints. Scroll down the page, choose which one you want and download it like you download a Ws.
Hope this hepls.
Gabitza

16 Nov 2009     

yolprica
Spain

Thanks for your help, I really feel stupid because I had never paid attention to the options you have once you choose the topic. Sorry and thanks again
Yolanda

16 Nov 2009