Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Scanned??    

Scanned??

sndrsp
Spain

Scanned??

If follow the link  you can see part of my class . you can see some pictures of my class .
I spent last weekend taking photos of some of  them , because they are really beautiful and propper for children , I transfered them from my camera to my pc  I changed the format and reduced de size to share them with you .
Yesterday when I came from work , I found that they had had a lot of downloads and many people thanked for them , I was really happy when I saw I had a lot of points later , wowww it was great , ...but today when I entered here  my printables had been been removed , because the administration and the moderators thought that they had  been scanned , so they were a copy .I had lost my printables and my points . It�s really incredible !!!!!
 Those pictures are mine , if someone has them now it is because I wanted to share them with you . Is it possible that the administration take a wrong decision based on ..."scanned" ...?Was it so difficult  sending a message to me to ask about what they were coming from? Why was it easier thinking that it was a copy? A copy of what ? Had they found the original? that is impossible because they are  in my class , it was impossible before I uploaded that nobody could find the original . 
Can�t I scan an own drawing? although they weren�t scanned . This website is made of all our constributions , I  think it is not good that a group of persons take decisions without asking about that first.
 I still think this site is great , that is why I was happy to share some of  the material I have to teach English , I read all the rules here and when I had a doubt I asked about that , just to do the thing as they are ruled , What did I do wrong? 
 I didn�t scan anything

17 Nov 2009      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear sndrsp,

I must admit I vote for removal some of them too.  Please understand, there are loads of people uploading stolen and scanned wss it is sometimes really hard to decide. I am sorry but it would be good to  write into description you are the creator and this wouldn �t happen.

But nothing is lost. You can send PM to Victor and ask for restoring the pictures (and also the points). I will do it straight after sending this. And please, after your wss will be restored, write a short notice about you creating them yourself so another reports will be prevented.

My apologies and hugs, MichaelaHug

17 Nov 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I didn �t vote yesterday because I thought that they were classroom posters that you photographed... Good work, by the way. Send a pm to Victor and I believe everything is going to be solved. Hugs from Portugal, Carla

17 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Many people don �t understand the difference between �scanned � & stolen....

Follow Michaela �s advice & make sure you write that you are the creator of the items. Email Victor or just reupload them.

Regards,
AB

17 Nov 2009     

elfelena
Russian Federation

Dear sndrsp, I was the one who wrote - that maybe you drew them yourself, but it didn �t help - I am sorry.

You see - the majority of moderators cannot even imagine that ESL teacher can draw herself/himself!!!

I like your contributions...

Hope Victor will answer you.

17 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

upload the document again....and specify that they are not scanned

goodluck!

17 Nov 2009     

alien boy
Japan

just specify that they are not stolen, but your original work.

Scanning is a legitimate process to use. Stealing is not!

I really wish people here would get there heads around that...

17 Nov 2009     

sndrsp
Spain

thanks for your answers , some of you have been very comprehensive, In spite of what other are saying I think there was no reason for doing that , I pm Victor , and everythig is the same , . yesterday my worksheet was having a fast number of downloads , I think I reached 240 points , I don�t remember exactly  ,imagine if that or thos printables had spent one day more here ....wow I may have duplicated my points? I don�t want to be sarcastic , but why  do I have to pay for others�mistakes ? Why do they  promise why they  don�t like giving?

17 Nov 2009