Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > teaching general subjects in English    

teaching general subjects in English

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

teaching general subjects in English

Good evening/morning, Teachers!!! I would like to inquire you about - Are here among english teachers someone who just like me teaches Geography or History,Maths or another general subject in English? It will be interesting to exchange experience in teaching Geography in English/

17 Nov 2009      

Saskush
Mexico

Hi, I teach Chemistry and Math in English.. and I love it...

17 Nov 2009     

alanleathcz
Czech Republic

hi, im teaching at primary school in the czech republic as part of an EU programme to develop smartboard activities, use a native speaker in all classes from year 3 to year 9, and am starting to teach history and geography, mostly video based lessons and related to english speaking countries, but its an experiment and im no expert at primary, or the ITside of things!!!!! trying to find material for geography of north america now, any ideas? alan

17 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Hi,Alan!!! You Search just geographic info or multimedia of North America? THere are exellent educational movies of BBC with duration 35-45min,but I buy them in BILLA shops,not download from site.

17 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Hi,Saskush!!! Thank you for your answer. If you have something about chemical weathering of rocks-please uploaded here. Greetings!!!

17 Nov 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Alan, Out of interest I Googled, �ESL geography lessons - North America�. Not my subject, however, there does seems to be some.

Enjoy

17 Nov 2009