Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > How to change docx. in doc.    

How to change docx. in doc.

tina2slash
Slovakia

How to change docx. in doc.

Hello everybody,

Last month I got vista on my computer. Since then I can�t download my worksheets.
The problem is probably because they end in docx.   not  doc.How can I change it?
Can anybody help me?
Pleaseeeeee......

17 Nov 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Hmmm.. If I remember right you go to the top right corner of MSword - that modern windows symbol with the four boxes > click on this, go to save as>then look for the option "Save as windows 2007" Or "XP" or "2003" I forget... The older one anyway! 
That saves it as a .doc

.docx is the worst idea anyone ever had and someone should be arrested for it!

If anyone ever sends you a .docx on a computer that can´t read them, get a Gmail account if you don´t already have one, forward it to that account, and open the docx in google documents. If you want to save it you can copy and paste it into a .doc file.  
http://www.gmail.com 

17 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

When you are going to save your document, use the option "save as" and there you have to choose the option "Save as a document of Word 2003"

17 Nov 2009     

tina2slash
Slovakia

Thank you very much. It works now.Thumbs Up

17 Nov 2009