Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > what shall I do??    

what shall I do??

serenity light
Kuwait

what shall I do??

hi, I �m really getting desperate . I can �t figure out why I can �t upload anything at alllllllllllllllll.Ican �t share anything with you. Again, I can gain no points and consequently I can download zero worksheets. Would you suggest anything???

17 Nov 2009      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
it was happening to me yesterday. I was trying over an hour before I was able to upload. Maybe it has something to do with internet connection? I really don �t know as it had never happened to me before. You just have to keep trying.

Oh, one more thing? How big are the wss you want to upload? The should be under 300kb, so there could be the problem too.

17 Nov 2009     

Denisa
Romania

This could happen sometimes...try many, many times  or check the size of your ws...

17 Nov 2009     

serenity light
Kuwait

Thanks a lot for supporting and thanks to your advice .
I �ve just noticed that some of the files I wanted to upoload are few k b bigger than 300kb.I �ll reduce their sizes.
 ..And Yes I �m gonna try and try....
You know what??? I realy love this place ,People here are quite cooperative like members of the same family..

a big thank you.

17 Nov 2009