Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I need 1 point . Help me!    

I need 1 point . Help me!

petronica
Romania

Dear Marcela,

If there is one thing I learnt from the teachers on this site is make my worksheets ATTRACTIVE, not for the people here, to get my work downloaded and get points, but for my students too.
So, put some work into it and show some attractive worksheets that your students, first of all, will like to work on. That is the main goal of teachers, is it not? Regardless of what site they have an account on and who they share their work with.

Kisses,
Petro

P.S. Get inspired!!!

17 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I don �t think I was rude, Cyn! I consider begging for points and being slapdash when writing a message for hundreds of people to read being rude!

The worksheet "made by Marcela" which has been downloaded by 14 generous people has been copied from John Eastwood�s Oxford Practice Grammar, page 11. It�s been reported.

17 Nov 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

Cry sad topic!

17 Nov 2009     

Nessie33
Germany

Yes,  its a really sad topic !
Someone asks to help him - and gets so many angry answers!

Someone needs OUR printables and cant download them ....

17 Nov 2009     

silviaw
Brazil

Hi! I �m a new user, I registered one week ago. I �m in love with this site! I uploaded a printable, one week ago, but got 0 points. How come? Thanks for your help.

20 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2