Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > objection!!!!!!!!    

objection!!!!!!!!

jessica farias
Argentina

If you are not pleased with the site or how it works, you should try to find another that suits you better.  I like it and find it very useful, but it depends on the eye of each one.

18 Nov 2009     

natalli
Belarus

Dear collegues, sometimes it really hurts me to read angry and tactless messages!!! Even if you disapprove of somebody �s thoughts, this site isn �t a place for anger and misunderstanding! Neglect the messages you dislike! BUT LET US BE MORE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER!!!!�Wink

18 Nov 2009     

snejankaaa
Bulgaria

Hi,teachers!!! Did you receive a personal message from our �hero �of the day- "creative no.1" today? I receive this on.Enjoy it!!!!: "hey Mrs.Poet. where is the capital of a country in which people are intersted too much in getting on each other �s mind or pi ing off ? you �d better not to waste your time making 3-D workshit!!!!"

18 Nov 2009     

zailda
Brazil

You see? Members react so strongly to remarks like yours but they don �t mean to be aggressive or rude. We are only defending our beloved site!

ESL Printables provides excellent resources for our career & students so we are grateful. If most of us share the same opinion & feelings you may deduce that �s because of something you haven �t realized yet.

So get involved and prepare your material, I can assure ESL will give you tons more in return.

Have a nice day! Wink

18 Nov 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I, for one, applaud everyone who makes a worksheet.  I appreciate the time it saves me and the new ideas it gives me.  Often there are errors on the worksheet, but I just correct the errors. 
I LOVE THIS SITE!  THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO TAKE THE TIME AND MAKE THE EFFORT TO CREATE WORKSHEETS AND UPLOAD THEM HERE.

Ignore the nay sayers.

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

18 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I know I shouldn �t do this but this appeared after I opened my PM this afternoon:

creative no.1
Iran

(no subject)
hey dude...  could you finally cash the check in Check by checking account out !!?? if you found it , tell me baby

18 Nov 2009      Send an answer     Delete this message

so....dear (so called)creative, maybe you should start being creative instead of sending nasty PMs to someone, who really IS creative.

18 Nov 2009     

jdrc
Spain

Hello I�m new to this site.  I think it�s wonderful and hope to use it forever. I read some very offensive comments what I don�t understand is WHY DOESN�T THE ADMINISTRATOR TAKE ACTION AND CLOSE THIS ACCOUNT (CREATIVE  #1).  I also discovered that I can only upload 3 files a day. It makes it hard to get points so I can download some of the great things on this web.  Thanks to everyone, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA.  PS: IF YOU FIND A MISTAKE IN A WORKSHEET it�s simple just correct it�s a word doc.

19 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2