Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Christmas card exchange    

Christmas card exchange

lilikar
Mexico

Christmas card exchange

Hi everybody
I teach english to high school students (16-18 y.o) and as Christmas project they have to create and send Christmas or New Year�s cards to other students in the world, would any of you be interested in participating in this project along with your students?
If you are please send me an e-mail:[email protected]

Thanks and have a great weekend
KARINA

8 Nov 2008      

pauguzman
Argentina

Hi lilikar! I�m Paula from Argentina. I�m teaching at a private institute right now, and I told to the  owner�s institute about your project.They are few students, I think our students are fewer than your high school students , but if you are interested , write to me, I will be glad to work with you in that Christmas project and I think it would be a great idea to do this with groups from all parts of the world. My e-mail is [email protected] or send me a message through our new private mail ( great idea by the way!!!!!)
xoxoxoxo PAULA   =)

11 Nov 2008