Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > My first download    

My first download

carobox
Spain

My first download

Hello, I �m new on board. I had one point and was trying to download my first worksheet. The download failed ( the worksheet did not appear anywhere on my computer) but I lost my point aswell...did I do something wrong?

18 Nov 2009      

libertybelle
United States

This site has rules. As a new member it is always a good thing to read the rules.

http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm

18 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi carobox

Your must have saved the downloaded worksheet somewhere on your computer instead of opening it. Check the Downloads file.

18 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Well ,,

maybe you didn �t save it in your computer or you don �t know where do the files go when you save them... Do you know what do I do ? When I want to download a worksheet, I open it first, make changes on it or leave it the same.. then  I press on File ..save as ... and choose the suitable file that I want the worksheet to be on..

This will help me to go back and use it at any time because I know exactly where I saved it..
My advise for you now.. you have already lost your point, So uploud new worksheet of your own.. it is better to be colorful and engaging .. has many pictures and can be used for multy purposes .. make more than one worksheet .. let your instruction clear..

I hope that I helped you in your problem and we have to learn from our previous mistakes :)

18 Nov 2009     

sorokaira
Ukraine

Next tive wish you good luck!

18 Nov 2009