Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Song    

Song

gilorit
Israel

Song

Hi
I hope someone can help me - I need a song about dilemma or conflict.
Thank you;-)
Orit

18 Nov 2009      

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

What kind of a dilemma? Could you give some examples? 

18 Nov 2009     

gilorit
Israel

I mean teenagers � problems.
It is to end a unit that deals with teenagers � problens with parents, siblings, school
 etc.
Orit ;-)

18 Nov 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi, 

Bob Dylan should have a few, possibly like �Blowing in the Wind� and what about

Revolution - The Beatles

Why not give Libertybelle a p.m, I�m sure she�d be able to help you.

Enjoy.

18 Nov 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Hi there =)

well, How about Suzanne Vega �s "Luka", Tanita Tikaram - "Twist in My Sobriety", U 2 "Stuck In A Moment", Stacy Orrico "Stuck", David Usher "Black black heart", 4 Non Blondes "What �s Up", Mike and the Mechanics "Another cup of coffee", Graaf "Heartbreaker", �Natalir Imbruglia "Torn". I really hope I could help and offered at least one appropriate sone =)

See you around =)

18 Nov 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you for your help ;-)
I will check these songs.
Orit

18 Nov 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Nice ones are also Barry Manillow �s "Copacabana", Espen Lind "When Susannah cries", Amy Winehouse "Rehab", Craig David "I �m walking away", Daniel Powter "Bad Day" =)

18 Nov 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you so much;-)
Orit

18 Nov 2009     

dennismychina
China

a bit late? But just in case try this link.

18 Nov 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

�She �s leaving home � by the Beatles might work for you, it �s about kids running away from home...

18 Nov 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Agreed with life-line - I did Luka with my teenagers and they were shocked. It really got them discussing and opening up. It �s not a dilemma though, it �s about family abuse, but it �s simple and relevant.
edit: I just thought of Madonna´s Papa Don´t Preach. I don´t really know all the lyrics, but you can check them out. If anyone can start a discussion, it´s her work and life - problematic to the core....Wink

18 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >