Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > premium membership    

premium membership

a.majewska
Poland

premium membership

Hi, Victor,

could you please explain the rules of premium membership to me? I�m not sure whether I qualify for it yet or not.  Confused I have 30 points already - do I need more? And how do I download the free daily worksheets? Thank you in advance!!!

19 Sep 2008      

victor
Spain

Hi,
Thanks to your message I�ve just found a little error: premium membership is not given to users with 30 points. It is given to users with more than 30 points.
I�ve just corrected it. You�ll have to wait until tomorrow to start downloading for free.
You�ll have to choose your free downloads among the recent contributions, and you�ll see something like this:

Download this printable (As a premium member you can download it free of charge)

19 Sep 2008     

catimini18
France

hi victor
, i have 34 points but i still don�t see
download this printable (As a premium member you can download it free of charge)
is it because i have to wait until tomorrow? Confused
thanks for answering

20 Sep 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Catimini!

It could be that you reached that amount today...so you will have to wait until tomorrow to start downloading the 30 free daily worksheets , right now you can download 34 worksheets from the site. I hope this can help you...
See you around and welcome!Hug

20 Sep 2008     

mrmoon
Mexico

Hello I�m Roberto Luna from Mexico.

I�ve got a question.  I�m a premium member already.  I try to send printables every day.  Fortunately most of them are downloaded.  My question is, Isn�t supossed to be that as a premium member the recent publications are free of charge, I�ve downloaded some of them and I�ve noticed that the more printables I download the more points are discharged.  Can anybody explain how this work?????

I�ll be very glad of your reply.

21 Sep 2008     

a.majewska
Poland

Thank you guys for your answers and kind advice! Now everything is clear :))) Thanks again!

21 Sep 2008