Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello!    

Hello!

stexstme
France

Hello!

I am new here, & I am happy I have found this site... I have read the FAQ, but I still don �t understand how it works ... If I need 30 downloads, does that mean I need people  to download my worksheets ?? If I get 30 points, where are the worksheets I can download ???
I am sorry to bother you ...But I am not sure I understood well. I am a primary teacher who also gives lessons in a private  middle school . I hope I can be part of this site. Thank you .
Caroline

19 Nov 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

Welcome to the site Big smile

When you upload wss they  appear next day in the section "New worksheets". If other members get interested in them, you will get 1 point every time someone downloads your work. The points will be transfered to your account next day and you will be able to use them downloading other members � wss. Every ws will cost you 1 point.

When you collect 30 points for your wss you become a premium member. This "title" allows you to download 30 ws per day for free, but only from the section "New worksheets". Older wss will still cost you 1 point.

19 Nov 2009     

ariangie
Costa Rica

WELCOME!!!! silvanija  TOLD YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!!! PEOPLE HERE ARE JUST GREAT AND HELPFUL!!!

19 Nov 2009     

stexstme
France

You are very nice and kind! Thank you a lot!
Caroline
I hope I will send useful worksheets : I am so happy someone has taken a worksheet !!!
I am so happy! Thank you!!!

19 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

BTW, if someone downloads your ws not one day after you upload it (it means tomorrow), but every other day - you get your points right away and can use them.

A bit clumsy, but hope you understand me LOL

19 Nov 2009     

stexstme
France

What is BTW ,?

19 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

BTW = between usWink

Welcome Hug

19 Nov 2009     

stexstme
France

BTW = between us ??? Oh, thank you! I feel stupid ...
Caro

19 Nov 2009     

mildredpierce
France

I thought it meant "by the way" too! .... ? 

19 Nov 2009     

stexstme
France

Thank you silvanija, but I am lost again... BTW = Between us or by the way ???
I hope I am not demanding too much,
I thank you silvanija for taking one worksheet from me : It is a real happiness!!!
Thank YOU!!!!!!! :-)

19 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Oxford dictionary gives "BTW used in writing to mean by the way".

19 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >