Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Uploading Power Points    

Uploading Power Points

Kovina
Spain

Uploading Power Points

Hi everyone,
I �m new on board and I �m having great problems to upload my PP. I �ve already uploaded three worksheets but PPs  strike back!Their size is right and I �ve even tried to send them divided into parts but It �s just IMPOSSIBLE!!
Could anyone give a clue?

Thanks very much and thank you all for your fantastic material!

Warm regardsTongue
Kovina

19 Nov 2009      

niacouto
Portugal

if you posted 3 wss, you have reached the limit for uploads for today. You can upload up to 3 docs  (.doc or .ppt) daily. Wait for tomorrow.

19 Nov 2009     

Kovina
Spain

Thanks Niacouto ,
I �m afraid  there is a misunderstanding. Yesterday I uploaded the wss! Today I �m trying with PPs but no luck and I don �t know why!

19 Nov 2009     

Takenori
Chile

Hi man! I highly recomend you to delete all temporary files because I have had the same problem like you when I �ve tried to download some materials. Once all temporary files are erased try to upload your contributions :D

I hope it helps you =)

19 Nov 2009     

^lem^
Spain

are you using office 2007? they are pptx=wrong format. Yeah It sucks. The site could do with a nice pimping up.

28 Nov 2009     

the globe
Poland

I can �t upload ppt. I �ve been trying to upload it for a few days now but without result�Confused

30 Nov 2009     

Sexybomber
United States

my upload bounces back too. what �s going on buddy? i even reduced my ppt to 2 slides but everything bounces back. help buddy

1 Dec 2009