Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > looking for e-pals    

looking for e-pals

maria_joao
Portugal

looking for e-pals

Hello everybody.

I �ve got two classes  (about 40 students) who would like to have e-pals to

communicate with.  They are 12 - 13 years old.

Would anyone be interested?

If so,  please e-mail me.

19 Nov 2009      

iroshcan
Turkey

Hello dear colleague

I �m interested ! I �ve got  10 pupils who want to exchange e mails with their friends from different countries. I think they will be very pleased to have friends from Portugal.If you want, we  will think of a way to put it into practice .Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
İrem

19 Nov 2009     

maria_joao
Portugal

Hi Irem,

Here �s my e-mail address for us to change e-mails among our students:

I �ll only answer back on Monday, as I won �t be with them ultil then.

Looking forward to hear from you soon

Maria Jo�o

19 Nov 2009     

Cristalicious
Mexico

hello!!!

I �m interested too! I have 3 groups with 20 students each one. And they want to exchange e mails with people from different countries. Please answer me... my e-mail is: [email protected]

19 Nov 2009     

Chris Brookes
China

Hi

I Teach in Thailand and the students are 9 and 10 years old.  They have been on the English Prgram for 4 years and I would love an ooportunity for them to email to estern students or forum.

Christian Brookes Thailand

20 Nov 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

I � m excited to have pen pals for my children, too. We are from Russia. my e- mail [email protected]

20 Nov 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

I am a bit wary of the idea of e-pals, as I am unable to monitor what is being said.  Today �s world is very scary, and with all my pen-pals groups I insist on letters.  That way I monitor the incomings and outgoings.

Regards

Judy

20 Nov 2009     

maria_joao
Portugal

Thank you a lot for all your replies.

I �ll only be able to give you an answer during next week.

To you Judy, your point of view is quite right, but how do you manage to monitor the outgoings. Do you get all the letters from your students and do you pay yourself for the mailings?

Let me know about it, please.

20 Nov 2009     

misseleonora
Argentina

Hello girls,

What I personally do is to let my student (I have 1 private of 13 ys old) write through a personal e-mail of mine and in front of me. I am veeery scared of everything that happens in the world nowadays, and being a teacher I must take care of all these dangers.
By the way interested in getting a pen pal for my student!
Send me a PM
Thanks!

24 Nov 2009