Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Congress in Buenos Aires    

Congress in Buenos Aires

Fabio Ferreira
Brazil

Congress in Buenos Aires

Anyone from Argentina?

I �m going to participate in a congress in February (ABS - 2010 International Congress for ELT Managers and DOS) but I �ve never been to Buenos Aires before. It would be great if I could talk to someone who knows the city beforehand.

Tks a lot

=D

20 Nov 2009      

AACG
Argentina

Hi Fabio,
What do you need to know? Maybe I can help you, though I haven �t been in the city for a while.

20 Nov 2009     

alluneedslove
Argentina

Hello Fabio! I �m from Buenos Aires, and I live and work as a teacher here.
Whatever you need, just let me know.

xxx

20 Nov 2009     

Fabio Ferreira
Brazil

I still need to find a hotel near Universidad de Palermo. I don �t know Buenos Aires. The only thing that I know is that the University is in Palermo. I want to find a hotel nearby, but I don �t want to spend much money on it and it is not easy to do it on the internet, since I don �t know the place. I want to travel on a budget. If you could suggest me any cheap (and good, if possible) hotel, it would be great! : )

F�bio 

20 Nov 2009