Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Report abuse    

Report abuse

Je suis papillon
Argentina

Report abuse

Hi dear colleagues!
Today, as usual, I was paying a look to the new contributions and I saw one wich I already have. Actually, I downloaded it in last April from another website but I don�t remember the address, I still have it in my PC, the original one has a pdf format. The worksheet was uploaded by susanaferreira, it�s called "clothes". I sended the report abuse, but I�m not sure if Victor will take it into account because I don�t remember the address of the original site. What can I do? How can I prove that this member is uploading stolen material?
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!  

20 Nov 2009      

lovinglondon
Spain

I will wait. I �m sure Victor will see it. If not, report it again.
Thank you for telling us!!

20 Nov 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi everybody!
I just want to say I also have this WS( http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=327734#thetop ) in my PC - used it years ago in class!!! Neither do I remember the site - never cared about site names before ESLprintables (LOL) But I �m sure there are others who do, so why not report it, as long as we know it is not made by the uploader?!

Hugs, Gabitza

20 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi,

It has been already reported.

Best regards,

Victor

20 Nov 2009     

victor
Spain

It was not me who reported it... But thanks anywayLOL

20 Nov 2009     

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

I just came across a similar fact today! And I also don �t know where is was taken from, although I �ve had the same activity for over an year now. I haven �t reported it was stolen because I also cannot prove the source. I �m talking about this printable http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=173674#thetop
I don �t really want to report abuse because I could have downloaded it previously by the same author! I must add that the layout is completely different, colorful, and full of cliparts, which wasn �t so by the time I found it in another website.

20 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Christiane..

I �m not sure if the worksheet you are talkning about is stolen.. becuae no one said anything about it.. if it was stolen .. somebody might notice that?

in addition, her other worksheets are similar to this one, so i concluded it is her own ..

This is my opinion Smile

20 Nov 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

Oppss ... my mistake..

Sorry Christiane.. I didn �t understand what you meant exactly..

Ladybird..

I think you did a fantastic job in detecting the worksheet.. !

So what both of you mean.. that she took the exercises .. and wrote them .. but she changed the layout and put the pictures ..?

if someone did that I wouldn �t notice :S
Thanks for informing us..

sorry again ... :)

20 Nov 2009     

Cristiane Prates
Brazil

That �s it, Moon. I was sure I had seen that worksheet somewhere else as I had downloaded it myself almost 2 years ago! The only difference was the layout. The thing I wasn �t able to tell was if it really belonged to her (she could have changed the layout in order to upload it here), but as Ladybird has noticed it was really a stolen one. That leads us to another discussion. How many other worksheets are stolen by how many other users?  I myself don �t upload many things as I don �t really have time to make up materials and I �m sorry about users who enjoy so much having points and points leading themseves into a no number of "ways" to get  them.

20 Nov 2009