Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > A question    

A question

petili
Bulgaria

A question

Hi
I want to ask a question. Can I use pictures from other members � worksheets which I have already downloaded in order to make a boardgame  or in my worksheet with exercises. Is it permitted?
Thanks for your help in advance
Petya

21 Nov 2009      

_babz
Canada

Nuke I �d say no!

There are plenty of cliparts out there...

do some searching...and you �ll find some good ones

we need to respect other people �s work

have a nice day

21 Nov 2009     

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

You should ask the owners of the WSS. I �ve done it twice, one of them said "yes" and the other said "no". I �m sure that if you get a "no" it �s just because the clipart is bought (that �s what happened to me) and we have to respect that, as babz says.

Regards from Spain,
 Olga

21 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi

I �d try to find my own first. If that did not work, I would definitely ask permission from the person. I pay a membership to a couple of clipart sites to have permission to use their graphics. I �d hate it if someone used my pictures without checking with me first.
Like Babz says, there are many sites where you can find cliparts. Just check through the bookmarks section.

Good luck!

21 Nov 2009     

petili
Bulgaria

Thanks a lot . I appreciate your advice.  I don �t want tobecome an unvoluntary subject of a discussion about clipart pictures because of my ignorance on this. Of course we have to respect other people �s work. You do terrific things.

Petya

21 Nov 2009