Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why do i still have ZERO points when people are downloading my worksheet/powerpoint????    

Why do i still have ZERO points when people are downloading my worksheet/powerpoint????

amr1973
Canada

Why do i still have ZERO points when people are downloading my worksheet/powerpoint????

Hey everyone,
  I was surfing the net in desperate need of GOOD ESL worksheets and I came across ESLprintables.  I can �t begin to tell you how happy I was when I searched for topics ...everything I could ever dream of is there.  Unfortuantely I can �t download anything even though I made 2 contributions.  I just registered and contributed yesterday. There has already been a total of 33 downloads in all but I still have ZERO points.  Does anyone know why this might be??
Thanks

21 Nov 2009      

Mouna mch
Algeria

first of all ..wellllllllllllcome to this amazing sitte.. and make sure that you �ll love it more and more.. a question of time;o)
second,
you have to wait till 12 o �clock.. mid night Spanish time.. then all your points will be there..

21 Nov 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear zeinab,
you will get your points two days after uploading. Please, read the FAQ:

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

And of course, welcome.Hug

Michaela

21 Nov 2009     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

Hi dear

i know how u feel as i felt so disappointed when i first came here and needed to download tons of files but i didnt have points

if u want a help join me in skype adding me (roosa_roose)  egypt- female

i can send u the files u want for free, if i have downloaded thiem from this site

but inform me here first with ur skype id

good luck

21 Nov 2009     

miaot
Spain

?

21 Nov 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to ESP - the best community of teachers all around  the world!
Beware, this site is addictive :-D

IF you need more points, try to make attractive / unique worksheet, combine several pages, first pages colourful (border, a few pics) + bw version + catchy name + description... You can include the number of pages in the name - Christmas fun for beginners - 5 pages

In your worksheets please do not use pictures with watermark (copyrighted pics).
If you want to use more pictures, search for clipart pictures, they are not heavy but very nice and quite big :-D
If in doubt, ask at forum, there are always many people willing to help!

Good luck !

21 Nov 2009     

amr1973
Canada

Thanks everyone for your prompt reply.  You �re all so wonderful.  Hey Rosa Rose, unfortunately I dont have skype...but feel free to add me to your facebook/messenger account.  Send me a request and I �ll be more than happy to stay in touch with you.
Look me up by email: [email protected]

21 Nov 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

aren �t you lucky to get 33 downloads straigth .- that makes you a premium member with the right to download 30 contributions free per day - but beware, only from the very latest contribution of that day.
Good luck here, you �ll have a marvellous time...

21 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi! Which part of Canada are you from?

22 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Lady
( hehehe) it seems to me you were fired. Poor friend, have to go on the dole, fight for your job, it �s yours.

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG hugs
linda

22 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

You can �t fire Lady. Patrick Swayze said so in Dirty Dancing: "Nobody puts Lady in a corner!"

At least, that �s what I heard. Wink

22 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >