Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Re: need your opinion    

Re: need your opinion

maritrini
Spain

Babz, you �re a naughty, naughty boy! LOL

22 Nov 2009     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

All  of the actions pictures are from one of my students. She drew all the pictures with her hands.
And about the house, it �s a picture. We used 11 flash cards to form a shape of a houseon the blackboard, so it �s not so clear. These cards are from another student, who works for me. And welcome to my yahoo shop.Wink

22 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

I love it when I �m right!

Getting caught in your bulls***: PRICELESS!

LOL @ � �I paid my student and she drew all the pictures for me � �

I needed a good laugh today..thanks!

22 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

well....unfortunately my dear cutemisswang

not all of us have young children around to make our pics for us

we lucked out!

do you mind shipping me a couple....I �ll open up a graphic design studio Tongue

ps: are you trying to become a moderator? poor kid.....she´s going to have blisters on her hand

22 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

To talk about copyrighted pics on this site sounds like nonsense to me. As far as I remember it was OK to use a picture or a text taken from somewhere and adding your own exercises.  It  was so at least for the last year that  I am here. It really upset me to find out that Pastanaga �s ws was removed because of the picture. I could understand if the picture and the exercises were copied. But just a picture... It �s beyond my understanding. If we continue this way soon there will be nearly nothing left. There are members who have loads of marvelous wss with all pics taken from books. Should we remove them? Really ridiculous.

If we talk about clipart from the net, who will be able to check who bought what or who didn �t bought anything?..

Dear Pastanaga, I think you should write to Victor and maybe he will be able to restore your ws.

BTW, there was no rule about pics from the books earlier so older wss can�t be reported.

Hugs
Silvana

22 Nov 2009     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

I don �t know why you are so rude.
I try to be friendly because I just want to share more with everyone here.
I hope the site can last forever because I really like it.

22 Nov 2009     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

To babz

I think you misunderstood me.I didn �t mean everyone should draw the pictures.
That �s impossible. I meant we should focus on the text part, not just the picture part.
And try to use something we are permitted to use. Am I wrong?

22 Nov 2009     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

To babz
I know nothing about moderator.And that �s not what I �m here for.
I have a lot of work to do. And I really hope that I can make more great worksheets for the students.
So next time, plaese be nice. English is not my language. In English, I can �t be as cute as you.Smile

22 Nov 2009     

_babz
Canada

rude? I �m not being rude.
A little annoyed maybe, but not rude.

Maybe cause I thought you were being ridiculous....(with a comment like: I paid my student and she drew all the pictures for me)......what the heck, I believe you.

My apologies if I sounded harsh.

All is well.
The next time I need pics for my contributions, I now know whom to contact. Wink

22 Nov 2009     

cutemisswang
Taiwan

OK!
Let �s shake hands!Wink

22 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >