Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Worksheets have disappeared!    

Worksheets have disappeared!

Elisa76
Italy

Worksheets have disappeared!

Hi,

Up until about September I was registered on the site as Lizzybet and had posted a few worksheets on the site which had been downloaded and so I had gained some points.

When I tried logging on again in September I discovered that my account apparently hadn �t been activated.  Unfortunately I can �t find the original email from when I registered.  I tried contacting Victor a number of times but no reply.  I have now re registered with a different username and email address, and see that my old user name is still appearing but all my worksheets have disappeared. 

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Elisabetta

22 Nov 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Your wss might have been reported for some reason and later removed. When it happens the member receives a message in the email provided when registering here, so if I were you I would try to find out which email the previous account is registered with.

After all, no one is allowed to have a second account.

BTW, if you want to contact Victor you can send him a PM, because he rarely sees his email messages.

Hope it helps.

22 Nov 2009     

Elisa76
Italy

Hi Zalida

Thanks for giving me some ideas. No messages were received regarding my worksheets.  Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by sending Victor a PM???  How do i do it?
Thanks

23 Nov 2009