Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > songs    

songs

aliabellaaj
Tunisia

songs

hi everybody i m confused because i did find wonderful songs on the british council website and i would like to download them i wanted to know if i m authorised to do that and it is the case do you know how to do it thanks for your help

22 Nov 2009      

serene
Greece

If you are referring to this page

I �m afraid you can �t download them. You can only listen to them online.

22 Nov 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

Where is the harm in doing so, I mean is there any rule in the site thta forbids you from downloading its materials (the British council)?

22 Nov 2009     

ayda louhichi
Tunisia

Something more, we �re from the same country and we know that the British council works hand in hand with the ministry of education for the improvement and enhancing the quality of teaching English in Tunisia, and the british council since a long time, has started a regional project allover the country which is called the go4English, one of their site where they offer teachers especially of basic education a CD where there is the whole site being aspirated. So, there is no harm if you download one of their materials

22 Nov 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Most of their songs can not be downloaded.  Like Serene wrote, you can only listen to them online.

However, they do have one page with a few free downloadable songs but you can find these songs on many children �s CDS.  They do give you instructions on how to download them.

Cheers

Jayho

22 Nov 2009     

aliabellaaj
Tunisia

thanks to all of you

23 Nov 2009