Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > To Victor,    

To Victor,

aleafff
France

To Victor,

To Victor;
I think,I have made a mistake but I don �t know that it is a really mistake.I deleted one of my own contributions as I thought I had to make some changes and uploaded again.It was mine but the site has deleted my account.Am I really guilty?If so,please just warn me.It is not fair to delete my account.I �m in a panic and so sorry:((

22 Nov 2009      

victor
Spain

The site has deleted your account? In that case you would not be able to write this message. What do you mean?

22 Nov 2009     

aleafff
France

Pardon me, I think it was a warning message  that had occurred on my page about breaking a rule of the site and it referred to delete my account .In a panic I wrote to you in order not to be deleted.My mistake just as I explained to you in my message but I �m so sorry to disturb you:(                                                                
                                                                                               Thanks for your regards

22 Nov 2009