Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > uploading problems    

uploading problems

pauguzman
Argentina

uploading problems

hi ! I�m a new member and I�ve been trying to upload worksheets for 2 days, but the same error message appears over and over again.I�ve tried to change the file�s name, to log out and log in ..... can someone help me?!! please!! kisses and thanks all of you for your wonderful worksheets!!!

9 Nov 2008      

margaritasagredo
Chile

Have you uploaded your own material. You can�t download if you haven�t uploaded first.

9 Nov 2008     

alex1968
Greece

We�ve been discussing this matter at
and

and

9 Nov 2008     

mpinvaz
Spain

Hi everyone!
Well, just to say that I am a bit disappointed because I have also been days without being able to upload. The thing is that if it takes so much time to upload, it is simply not worth it. You spend a lot of time trying to upload. It takes less time to create a worksheet!! Anyway, I will keep on trying because I think it is a good idea and there are wonderful people with brilliant ideas out there. Keep it up!!
CheerioClap

10 Nov 2008     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Hi, I�m also having problems to upload my worksheets. It�s 2 o�clock in the morning and I�m still trying! Paci�ncia, nois.

10 Nov 2008     

pauguzman
Argentina

Hi!! thanks Ale and all of you for your answers, I�m still trying to upload my worksheets.....
thanks again, kisses from Argentina

10 Nov 2008