Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About not contributing    

About not contributing

Tere-arg
Argentina

About not contributing

Hi everybody,

As I have read about those not uploading material more than twice, I think it is time to tell  you about my personal situation which I imagine must not be very different from others� here.

I have not been able to prepare a worksheet like the ones everybody uploads here.
Being a self-employed teacher working in many different levels makes it hard to prepare such material at some time of the year, as it is the present one.

We are finishing classes with the ordinary work plus all the additional activities typical of this period: workshops, halloween, plays, fairs and with the final exams approaching very quickly.

I try to help in the forum every time I find some free minutes as a way of compensating.

Anyway, I am not using all my points every day -most of the times I use none- as I would not have time for that either.

Have a wonderful mew week!  Smile

9 Nov 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Maria Teresa! I don�t think you owe us an explanation for not being able to contribute with some nice material. And there�s nothing to apologize for. You�re not breaking the rules. The system allows us to download 30 free copies a day if you are a Premium member. I understand that you would feel much better if you could share some of your work with us and we would all appreciate it, I�m sure. However, we all know what�s the end of the school year like and, believe me, no one is expecting that you find some time to make something you really don�t need right now. Maybe when we are too busy, just like you are now, you�ll be able to help us! Have a nice evening and don�t stress, please. :))

10 Nov 2008     

micah
Japan

Dear Maria Teresa,

Don�t feel bad about not contributing because we can not upload easily anyway! Many of us are trying everyday and still have no clue why and I personaly starting to give up on uploading.
Keep up the good work at where you work and when you have a spare time, you can always visit here to say hello to all your coleagues around the world.
Good luck always.

10 Nov 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Micahhhhhhhh.... almost giving up on uploading?? We love your work, please don�t!! I�ve had some difficulties too, but after a few times I�ve managed to upload 2 of my worksheets. In the evening it�s very difficult but in a few minutes it�s much easier -- I mean, after midnight in Spain. All the very best for you! And GOOD LUCK! :))

10 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Girls...

10 Nov 2008     

EvaRamos
Panama

Dear Tere,

I don�t think you should feel guilty for not contributing lately.  As long as you become a premium member, you have the right to download the thirty worksheets.  There have been times, when I haven�t prepared worksheets, for many reasons, but I try to be an active member of this community, just like you.  You are always there, giving tips and helping others, what a great contribution!  So, cheer up, and whenever you find the time, your worksheets will be more than welcome, but for the time being, your help is all that we need :)

Regards from Panama,
Eva

10 Nov 2008