Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Christmas songs    

Christmas songs

amparoH
Spain

Christmas songs

Hi everybody! I need some Christmas songs for my students to sing in our Christmas Show. The fact is that I �ve got some lyrics but I forgot the music and vice versa. If you know any good site for Christmas songs with music to listen to them,..., thanks a lot!

23 Nov 2009      

Nicola5052
United Kingdom

you tube has got loads!

23 Nov 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

http://xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp

I do not know what age are students. Here is one song for little ones http://www.oup.com/elt/global/products/stardust/level2/songs/song08.mp3

23 Nov 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

On the link I �m providing you with, you �ll find a lot of Christmas songs. Some even have links to videos. (just check for the movie strip icon)

24 Nov 2009     

sylver
Argentina

go to youtube and search for Super simple Songs- Santa where are you? That�s a very funny, easy and nice song for little kids and it has a nice video :) Good luck 

24 Nov 2009     

ldsfriends
Peru

help me With my magisterial class

I �m going to make my magisterial class the next week. if I approve I will have my degree
I need to know some pages where i can find flash cards , pictures , good ideas to my class and some advices yours please i hope  their answer ..  I �m very grateful  by their answers

24 Nov 2009     

amparoH
Spain

Thanks a lot.

25 Nov 2009