Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UPLOADING PROBLEMS...    

UPLOADING PROBLEMS...

Greek Professor
Greece

UPLOADING PROBLEMS...

HELLO COLLEAUGES,

WELL THE PROBLEM HAS BECOME SERIOUS... HOWEVER, HAVIND HAD THE SAME PROBLEM FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS... I TOO CONSULTED MY COLLEAGUES.. AND GOT ANSWERS  ...{THANK YOU AGAIN..} LIKE: trying changing the name of your work, making it smaller.... continue to upload and at one stage out of the blue it will go through......
commentgreeting5.gif

10 Nov 2008      

skarfreak
Philippines

Hope so sir....

10 Nov 2008     

marileia
Greece

?a??�??a Greek Professor,�

I always have the same problem with uploading my documents. I keep trying and sometimes after 6-7 times I try to send them it works. Or, some other times, I stop trying and try again after a few hours. These two have worked so far!

Good luck!

Smile

10 Nov 2008     

marileia
Greece

Sorry! That ?a??m??a was kalimera!(=Good morning in Greek)

10 Nov 2008     

agusjavier
Argentina

hello, me too... i have had problems since yesterday... i�m so eager to up load but something is impeding me from doing it!!!

10 Nov 2008     

LA LUNA
Mexico

And how do you say "I love you" in Greek???? jejejeje is this language difficult to learn?? Unfortunately not many people speak Greek here in Mexico. And no one where I live...:( anyway by the moment I just would like to know that phrase.

10 Nov 2008     

alex1968
Greece

I love you in Greek is  S�agapo  (the stress is on the "o")  The "g" is soft not like the English "g"

Regards from Greece
Alex

10 Nov 2008