Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A special birthday!    

A special birthday!

frenchfrog
France

A special birthday!

My tutorial has been downloaded 1000 times!
I would like to thank the 167 members who left a comment ...

27 Nov 2009      

Joeyb1
South Africa

1_frog-congrats.gif image by dazzlejunction

Congratulations, frenchfrog.  Your tutorial has been very helpful to me.  You are an inspiration to all of us. Keep up the good work.

27 Nov 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Dear frenchfrog!!!!

Lots of love
M. Eugenia

27 Nov 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

HeartHappy Birthday! What an amazing achievement! Heart
One of my worksheets has been downloaded 407 times so far (and I notice that every day it �s still being downloaded!) - Number of comments I keep on receiving: none!
Please, people, say thank you for the old worksheets too! It �s great to log in and see a nice comment on our old work too!
Thanks!
Have a good weekend!

27 Nov 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Happy frenchfrog > Congratulations!!!

27 Nov 2009     

volga
United States

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

27 Nov 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ey Frog, happy birthday to one of the best tutorials!!

Just like Aimee, one of my worksheets gets daily downloads and until now 679 downloads and only 90 comments... great isn�t it? Wacko

27 Nov 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Congratulations dear frenchfrog. Your tutorial has been a precious help to many members, especially those who are starting to make worksheets. Hmm... 167 comments, 16,7 percent. Unbelievable DisapproveDisapproveDisapprove if we take into account the top quality of your work and the  hours you spent on it trying to make it as clear as possible for beginners. The other day one of mine, my very first I should say, reached the thousand. I was thrilled! The comments, well they got to 107, that is, 10,7 percent.

Come on dear members, let �s make December the month of politeness! Leave a simple thank you note for every download you make. Feel the joy of being kind to others.

I must go now. Wish you all a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
mena

27 Nov 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Congratulations!!

27 Nov 2009     

elfelena
Russian Federation

Sometimes I download the same worksheets several times - cause it �s much easier to find them at website rather than on my comp + sometimes I travel  and I need these printables.

I guess that I am not the only one who does it.

27 Nov 2009     

alex1968
Greece

27 Nov 2009     

1    2    Next >