Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cambridge Pet exams    

Cambridge Pet exams

patrenou
Argentina

Cambridge Pet exams

Hi!
  my pupils are sitting for Ket and Pet  next week and they have been doing mock exams. One of the boys who is sitting for Pet   has already done the 12 exams I have. Do you know where can I get mock exams for free? ( besides the one you get at the cambridge �web page.
  I want to state that I bought all the other material. But as we don�t have much time I don�t see the point in buying another set at this time of the year. We finish classes in 20 days.
                          Thanks in advance,
                                                              Pat

27 Nov 2009      

Claudia Tournier
Argentina

Try joe-flo.co.uk, take a look at this website, it has interesting stuff as well as activities and kind of mock exams!!! Hope it comes in handy!!

27 Nov 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Hello!

Claudia, when I tried the link you suggested, it wasn �t recognised so I googled it and came out with flo-joe.co.uk, which seems to have lots for FCE, CAE and CPE.  Is this the site you meant as it doesn �t seem to have anything for KET and PET? 
If you know of another one which deals with KET and PET, I �d be really grateful if you could send me the link.  I �ll definitely be sending my FCE and CAE students to flo-joe!

Thanks, T :)

27 Nov 2009     

miss_yanis
Argentina

here are some sites for you to check:

some parts:  

maybe if you log in, you can download some material from here:

another page:

online exercises:

Hope you find it useful! I �ll send some more pages if i found anything else.

Kisses!

Miss Yanis

27 Nov 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Thanks!

28 Nov 2009