Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Bye for now    

Bye for now

Ana B
Portugal

Bye for now

Hello my friends!

I�m going to be a mum very soon � next days I�ll meet Ema, my baby girl! SmileTongue

For the past two months I haven�t been working for medical reasons, so this site was a great way to keep-in-touch with English Teaching.

Maybe you won�t be seeing me for some time next weeks. Anyway, I hope you keep sending such wonderful contributions as the ones I�ve been downloading.

Keep up the good work! Keep up your passion for teaching!

Big hug

Ana

By the way, thanks all contributors for their nice comments on my printables. I hope you keep downloading and commenting while I�m gone. I�ll be back!

10 Nov 2008      

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

DEAR ANA!
Take care,lots of love and hugs  from Israel!
Get ready for this WONDERFUL time!
Cogratulations on your MIRACLE to-be!
Victoria

10 Nov 2008     

danibauer
Brazil

Congratulations for the baby!!! Heart

Greetings from Brazil!!!

Kisses,

Daniela

10 Nov 2008     

lovinglondon
Spain

Lots of kisses for that coming baby!!!! Enjoy this wonderful new state with your baby!! ((it�s fantastic, I�ve got 2!!)
See you soon!!! Bye bye

10 Nov 2008     

LA LUNA
Mexico

Ana, I�m the mom of a three year old boy and I perfectly understand your feelings. I just wish you the best. Take care of yourself and take care of that precious gift you�ve been given. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best regards from MEXICO.

10 Nov 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Ol�,   mam�    Clap     Clap    Clap
ClapMany, many congratulations, you are going to live moments you will never, never forget.
I hope you have an easy task, and remember, even when it is a little hard, it is just a few hours... and then, you will forget.
A BIG, BIG, HUGE HUGS FOR EMA!!!
CHEERS EMA...
for she is a jolly good fellow .. .
and so say all of us

Hush, hush, baby Ema is sleeping

10 Nov 2008     

S�lvia73
Portugal

Dear Ana,

Congratulations and enjoy this special moment because there�s nothing like it. I�m a mother of a 5-year-old little boy and there�s nothing more wonderful or rewarding! It�s a true miracle which gives the strength we need to face all the troubles in life.

Love,

S�lvia

10 Nov 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Ol�,   mam�    Clap     Clap    Clap
ClapMany, many congratulations, you are going to live moments you will never, never forget.
I hope you have an easy task, and remember, even when it is a little hard, it is just a few hours... and then, you will forget.
A BIG, BIG, HUGE HUGS FOR EMA!!!
CHEERS EMA...
for she is a jolly good fellow .. .
and so say all of us

Hush, hush, Baby Ema is sleeping

10 Nov 2008     

gilorit
Israel

Dear Ana,

I wish you all the best :-)

Enjoy your new baby. Treasure every moment with her.. time really flies...

My youngest is 13 now - She grew up so quickly...

All my love
Orit :-)

10 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I love the name of your baby. I know a person with that name, spelled exactly in the same way and not with double "m". Where are you from Ana? Why did you choose that name?

10 Nov 2008     

apedral
Brazil

I wish you happiness and peace. Enjoy your baby girl, because when you see they are grown up already.
I am a mother of five and a grand mother of one. My youngest daughter is now 19 years old....and has already started university.

All my love

Angela

10 Nov 2008     

1    2    3    Next >