Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Have a look at this video maker link    

Have a look at this video maker link

lovinglondon
Spain

Have a look at this video maker link

I �ve just come across it. I saw it at the bottom part of some videos in one of maoopa �s works!! Thank you Maoopa!!! your site is great and also you �ve given the possibility of getting to know this useful site!!
http://www.xtranormal.com/index

28 Nov 2009      

maoopa
China

thank you livinglondon,

I �m glad many people are now making videos at xtranormal. I hope more people get to know this wonderful tool.

Sincerely,

Mauro
esl.bonelo.com

28 Nov 2009     

mourisca
Portugal

lovinglondon.

28 Nov 2009     

miss-williams
Portugal

"Xtranormal" rocks!!! Clap Thanks for sharing it with us, maoopa & loving london...

28 Nov 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

See, Mauro, the world never stops, what is black now, turns white. Didn �t pm you before, �cause I �m trying to put that stupid canman saying "nice" instead of " niece". I don �t want any more nieces, I �ve got enough.
Printables are ready to send and I feel so proud you made such a tribute to my humble person. Embarrassed It was the first time I had a tribute. I won �t forget it.
hugs
linda

28 Nov 2009